Enabling Bloodless Thrombectomy for Pulmonary Embolism
The FlowSaver™ is designed to be used with the FlowTriever System to reduce blood loss by filtering aspirated thrombi and blood for reinfusion back to the patient, thus enabling bloodless thrombectomy for pulmonary embolism (PE) procedures.
The FlowSaver is compatible with Triever Catheters and includes a 40 micron filtration system, a clot reservoir, and a 60cc collection syringe. The accessible filtration design allows for clot examination and reservoir cleaning for more filtrations. Filtered blood can be reintroduced using a standard luer lock with the 60cc collection syringe.
Focus on clot extractions and patient outcomes without worrying about blood loss
Re-infuse filtered blood with negligible hemolysis*
Reduce the need for blood transfusions or a perfusionist
*Data on file
Enabling Bloodless Procedures
- Efficiently filters thrombi for blood reinfusion back to the patient
- Eliminates the need for blood transfusions or a perfusionist
- Compatible with sheaths / luer-lock access sites
Whoosh Without Worry
- No blood loss threshold → more aspirations/larger clot hauls
- Focus on clot extraction and symptom improvement
- Negligible Hemolysis*
– <0.1% increase in hemolysis
Ease of Use
Ability to evacuate filter contents to:
- Examine aspirated thrombus
- Clear reservoir for more filtrations
*Data on File
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The FlowSaver Blood Filter is used with Triever Catheters for autologous blood transfusion.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
See Instructions for Use for complete Indications for Use, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.